Cosmetic Dentistry in Fort Worth, TX
Have you been searching online for cosmetic dentistry near me? Look no further. This type of dentistry is one of the most popular dental services for people trying to improve their appearance. The number of patients seeking these services has increased substantially in recent years, and this trend doesn't seem likely to slow down anytime soon. Christina Greene Family Dentistry specializes in cosmetic fillings, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening treatments, crowns, and bridges that can be used to repair damaged or missing teeth.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is a dental specialty that involves the restoration and enhancement of teeth. It may include improving the color, shape, size, or overall appearance of teeth. It also includes repairing damaged teeth.
Examples of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures We Offer
At Christina Greene Family Dentistry, we offer a variety of dentistry treatments that can improve the appearance of your teeth. Some of the most common procedures include:
- Cosmetic fillings: When you have a cavity, a filling is done to restore the tooth to its original shape and size.
- Porcelain veneers: If you have discolored, chipped, cracked, or crooked teeth, porcelain veneers may be a good option for you. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. Porcelain veneers can also correct spacing issues, fill in gaps between teeth, and more.
- Teeth whitening: Dr. Greene may recommend a teeth whitening procedure if you have stained or discolored teeth due to food and drinks, medications, or genetics. If you choose to undergo this treatment, she will use a whitening agent to lighten the color of your teeth.
- Crowns and bridges: If you have a damaged or missing tooth, a crown or bridge will be the perfect procedure for you. A crown is a cap placed over a damaged tooth to restore its shape and size. A bridge comprises two or more crowns that are attached to either side of a missing tooth.
- Dental implants: If you have lost one or more teeth, dental implants may be an option for you. A small titanium post is inserted into the bone and allowed to fuse with your jawbone so it can serve as the foundation for a replacement tooth. This is an excellent option for improving comfort and stability for people who wear dentures.
- Orthodontics: If your teeth are spaced too far apart or overlap each other, Dr. Greene may recommend braces to help move the teeth into proper alignment. This can often be completed in just one year with clear aligners that straighten the front of your teeth.
- Wisdom teeth removal: If you have wisdom teeth growing in at an angle, causing discomfort and difficulty with chewing or brushing your teeth effectively, Dr. Greene may recommend removing them. Once they've been removed, we can help prevent the untreated areas from developing cavities for a healthier mouth.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- A more youthful appearance: The procedure can make you look younger by improving the appearance of your teeth.
- Improved self-confidence: When you feel good about how you look, it can positively impact your self-confidence.
- Greater comfort: If you have a procedure like dental implants, you can enjoy greater comfort and stability with your replacement teeth.
- Better quality of life: The procedures often improve the way people feel about their appearance and self-confidence, which may also help them be more successful in their professional lives.
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
If you are interested in learning more about cosmetic dentistry, Christina Greene Family Dentistry is here to help. Our office serves the greater Fort Worth, TX, area, and we accept most dental insurance plans. Please call us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Greene.