Christina Greene, DDS
We have become the official
Dentist for the Ice Rink and Junior Hockey team
“I was always interested in a field in medicine and I wanted to be able to help people with their overall health and self-image. As a young child, I had quite a bit of dental work since I was born without two of my top front teeth. I knew how much dentistry helped me and I wanted to be able to help others.
My favorite part of being a dentist is working with the patients and helping them achieve their goals. The best advice that I would give to patients would be to keep your dental appointments and hygiene visits. It is easy for us to find issues when they are small before they become big. Usually, there is an easy way to fix small problems.”
Christina Greene is originally from Long Island, New York, and moved to Dallas, Texas in 2012. Her husband is from Portland, Oregon and they say they met in the middle in Dallas. She did a year of research at the dental school before starting at the dental school in 2013.
She married her husband Chad in 2018. They have two Persian cats and a show dog named Chloe. Chloe also is a trained therapy dog. They enjoy traveling especially to national parks, working out, being active outdoors, hiking, participating in dog shows, and mentoring other students.
Zachary and Connor, Dr. Greene's twin boys.
Implant training from the Foundry Dental Center by Dr. McCracken in Alabama
- Boston University - BA in Psychology
- Long Island University CW Post - Masters in
- Biomedical Science and specialized in Immunology
- Texas A&M University College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency at the Dallas VA
- Hospital perfecting surgical skills for extractions and implants
- General Dentistry Excellence Award
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Greene loves CE courses and travel around the US to the best courses.
She follows a group called 3D dentists who are all about advanced technology and surgical planning.